Planning Your Business Exit with Value Drivers in Mind
In our webinar: Planning Your Business Exit with Value Drivers in Mind – moderator Arthur Klein, M&A Advisor at Smythe Advisory, and our expert panelists Maggie Puhacz, Tax Partner at Smythe LLP, Barb Schimnowsky, Practice Lead of WATSON Advisors Inc, and Mark Wardell, President of Wardell International, explored strategic, operational, legal, and other value drivers.
• How value drivers can increase your business market value and saleability.
• What tax planning measures can maximize the gains on the sale of your business.
• Qualifying the various exit options available to you.
• Key considerations concerning your family/shareholder structure.
• How to build a dynamic leadership team, with an exit in mind.
To access the webinar recording,
please complete the form.